Why EOC is right for YOU!
EOC provides a complete set of business solutions so that you can concentrate on building your business while we take care of the more mundane task of daily office management and operations.
We provide you with a wide selection of business services including legal, accounting, digital marketing and advertising, and even telephone and secretarial services as you need them. You get affordable, comprehensive business solutions so you can concentrate on getting your business taken care of without all of the distractions of daily office operations.
- Live reception in person.
- Secretarial level call answering (not just an answering service)
- Secretarial service packages (appointment setting, rescheduling, taking notes on calls and other secretarial services as needed)
- Executive assistants and support staff packages as package deals or individually
- Accounting and bookkeeping services (including payroll, AR/AP, and billing services)
- Legal Services
- Complete Digital Marketing services including web design, business branding and more
- Advertising consulting
A Hub for Entrepreneurial talent
Elite Office Corp launched the Young Entrepreneur Incubator Program (or YEIP) in 2015 for the multi benefit purpose of:
- Helping Young Entrepreneurs succeed in monetizing their idea and seeing them come to fruition
- Provide our Angel Investors an opportunity by creating an organic pool of new ideas that may become part of the FAANG club (FAANG is an acronym referring to the stocks of the five most popular and best-performing American technology companies: Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Alphabet)
- In return for providing resources and support for these start up entrepreneurs, EOC receives a share of the start-up that translates into long term successful investments and revenue streams for the company and the entrepreneur
- Secure Long term tenants that are legally committed and commercially bound to be part of the EOC family of tenants for the long term by hosting them at the incubation and startup phase
About the Young Entrepreneur Incubator Program
Through the YEIP, resources are made available to select young innovators, we provide them the office space, business consulting, monetizing consulting, supervisorship when needed, marketing tools and PR, Advanced Training, Educational/research scholarships and other incentives to reach certain milestones in order to continue providing resources to such start-ups.