Medical Providers of all specialties, specifically those who are not part of the corporate medical organizations have to struggle tremendously with various business-related tasks taking away from their focus on running their actual practice in the part they do best, which is actual medical care.
Elite Office has Medical services solutions on two fronts.
1- Every Doctor in the private practice world knows that networking and referrals are what helps you succeed from day one. Working within an environment and network comprised of tens if not hundreds of doctors can ensure your success. Shared office space/coworking space for Doctors wanting to spread out their client base in different locations without having to commit to their own space.
2- imagine all the tasks your staff has to do in order to secure the successful operation of your practice. These tasks include:
- Maintaining medical records per HIPAA standards.
- Handling phone traffic for scheduling, rescheduling, patient questions etc.
- Patient intake, including taking down detailed insurance information.
- Patient follows up, scheduling, rescheduling and appointment reminders.
- Verifying insurance information, including eligibility and pre-authorization.
- Calling insurance companies to determine what is, and isn’t, covered.
- Following up on claims, including handling appeals with insurance companies.
- Medical coding, billing and training
- Data entry, updating and maintaining patient files and records.
- Ordering office supplies and keeping on top of typical day to day mundane tasks.
- Other duties like accounting and payroll, and accounts payable.
- Hiring and training staff members who will handle these tasks.
These Tasks are only the tip of the iceberg for running a successful practice.
Elite office Intelligent Business Solutions (IBS) can help you in all tasks above and more with professional staff that is well trained to handle the actual current handling of other medical professionals’ A-Z tasks. When you rely on our IBS staff, you are guaranteeing the top in class staff and doing away with all the liabilities and added expense that comes along with full-time employment and the fear of underqualified self-acclaimed employees that may cause you more harm than good.
Contact us today to see how we can help you start or carry on your own success story.